1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FL "About Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data IE Konshina Elena Aleksandrovna (hereinafter referred to as the operator).
a) The operator sets as his most important goal for the implementation of his work the observance of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen when processes his personal data, including protecting the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
b) This operator policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the operator can receive about visitors to the website https://gentle.moscow
. 2. Basic Concepts
2.1 Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2.2 Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3 Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://gentle.moscow
2.4 Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and ensuring their processing of information technologies and technical means; 2.5 Anonymization of personal data - actions, as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data to a specific User or other personal data subject;
2.5 Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
2.6 Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or determined User of the website https://gentle.moscow
2.7 User - any visitor to the website https://gentle.moscow
2.8 Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a certain circle of persons;
2.9 Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or to familiarize with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure
2.10 Dissemination of personal data - any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an undefined circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing oneself with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosing personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access personal data in any other way;
2.11 Cross-border transfer of personal data - the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
2.12 Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed. 3. The operator can process the following personal data of users:
4. The purpose of the processing personal data
- User full name;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The site also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data are further incorporated in the text of the Policy by the general concept of Personal Data.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
- The purpose of processing the user's personal data is to inform the user by sending emails.
- The Operator also has a right to send notifications to the user about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending the operator an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the note "Refusal to notify of new products and services and special offers."
- Anonymized data of users collected through the Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types of the processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the user's personal data only if it is filled and / or sent by the user independently through special forms located on the site https://gentle.moscow. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the operator, the user expresses his consent to this Policy.
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The user's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the user can update them independently by sending a notification to the operator's email address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
4. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the operator by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
8. Final provisions
- Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state in whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or the execution of the contract to which the data subject is a party.
1. The user can get all clarification on his questions, regarding the processing of his personal data, by contacting the operator via e-mail email@example.com.
2. This document will reflect all changes in the policy of processing personal data by the operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://gentle.moscow/policy